Choice Home Warranty is a home warranty contract provider that provides homeowners, buyers, sellers and real estate professionals with home warranty cover for their homes. Established in 2008 by David Seruya, the company has continued to provide home warranty coverage plans across America. In the leadership of the current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr. Victor Mandalawi, the home warranty company has received too many reviews from its happy and satisfied customers. In the ten years that Choice Home Warranty has been in operation, it has seen homeowners and sellers move from other home warranty service providers to their companies in search of companies great and comprehensive home warranty plans.
Plans and Coverage
Choice Home Warranty offers you two great comprehensive home warranty plans to ensure that you get the peace of mind that you need knowing that your home is safe and covered. Both of them are very flexible when it comes to the payment and their payment plans. You are not worried about the failure of any appliance or system that is covered by the home warranty plan since you know help is just one call away.
The first plan is the basic plan. As the name suggests, the basic plan covers only the basic systems and appliances in your home. For the basic plan, you are required to pay an annual premium of $370 US. You can also opt to make your payment in monthly premiums of $33.33 US. It is always advisable that you pay through the annual option since you get to spend $30 US less. When paying for the home warranty premiums using the annual option, you are able to save some money.
The basic home warranty covers the heating systems, the plumbing system, and the electrical system. When it comes to the appliances, all the basic home use appliances are covered in this plan. These include exhaust fans and ceiling, ductwork, garage door opener, built-in microwave, garbage disposal, oven, stove or range, dishwasher, cooktop, water heater, whirlpool bathtub, and plumbing stoppage.
Total plan is the other great home warranty coverage contract that Choice Home Warranty has for you. In this home warranty cover plan, you are required to pay an annual premium fee of $450. They also offer you a flexible payment plan where you can pay for your home warranty cover plan for up to 12 months. In this plan, you are required to pay a monthly subscription fee of $40 US. Just as the case with the basic plan, it is always advisable to pay for your home warranty cover using the annual option since you get to save the $30 US.
The total plan covers the heating system, the plumbing system, and the electrical system just as is the case with the basic plan. In addition to this, it also covers the air conditioning system. When it comes to the appliances, the total plan covers all the appliances covered by the basic plan with the addition of the refrigerator, clothes washer and the clothes dryer.
The Choice Home Warranty cover also gives you an option to add other systems or appliances that you may have in your home and are not captured in any of the plans that they provide. For this, you are required to pay an extra amount on top of the regular premium for the home warranty plan that you have chosen. The agent who will be helping you sign up for the contract will be calculated for you the extra amount that you need to pay depending on the number of items you need to add onto your package. The optional coverage offers you the chance to cover your pool or spa, well and sump pump, the septic system, central vacuum, stand-alone freezer, any additional refrigerator, and roof leaks but with some limitation.
Terms and conditions
Choice Home Warranty always has their terms and conditions clearly printed on your contract which you should read carefully before signing the home warranty contract. In this guide, I would like to highlight some of their terms and conditions as part of this Choice Home Warranty Review.
- With the choice home warranty, you do not need to have a home inspection if you are coming from another home warranty provider
- Also if you already have an existing cover with another home warranty provider or with the choice home warranty, the 30 day waiting period is scrapped off. You begin to enjoy your home warranty cover with the choice home warranty with immediate effect.
- When you go to their website, you will get an instant quote and you get the flexible mode of payment for either paying annually or in monthly installments.
- Under the choice home warranty contract, you are required to pay a service call fee of $60 US for every service call that you make. When compared to other home warranty service providers in the United States, this is the lowest there is as other companies require you to pay as high as $125 US.
- For every service call that you make, if a part breaks down again within a period of 90 days or the labor work needs to be redone within 30 days, you will not be charged for such a service call. In other words, for every part, there is a 90 days guarantee and for every service work done, there is a 30 days guarantee.
Choice Home Warranty is your best bet when it comes to home warranty service contract. They offer comprehensive home coverage plans and they are there for you 24hours seven days a week. I will give a choice home warranty review of their benefits.
- Quick response to your service call. Choice Home Warranty has come up with a system where, in the event of a service call, there is a system that locates the nearest contractor around you and the system automatically dispatches them to you. This has really improved the time taken to respond to your needs.
- They offer you a list of home maintenance services and they will remind you when your schedule is due.
- They offer you with 24/7 customer service and promise to have your issue resolved in 48 hours.
- If you sell your property that is covered by the choice home warranty, the home warranty contract is transferable to the new homeowner All you need to do is make communication with the choice home warranty agents and give the details of the new owner.
- From the Choice Home Warranty Reviews, this home warranty service provider has reported high customer satisfaction rate.
- The first month of your home warranty cover plan is entirely free –It does not matter the length of your service contract.