Air compressor is a device, which transfigures power into potential energy deposited in forced air. There are two openings in an air compressor namely the inlet and the outlet valve. The inlet sucks in air and stores it with compression.
Finally, air from the storage comes out with high pressure through the outlet. We will fall into a great confusion while choosing an air compressor. Here are some suggestions and tips that you can use while picking an air compressor.
How to Choose the Best Air Compressor?
Firstly, make a list of all your requirements that you are going to need. It relies on the work you are going to do. Whether it is a heavy duty or normal household job; thus, plan your need.
There are two kinds of air compressor namely the piston-type and aportable compressor. In piston-type air compressor, we have two types in it. The single-stage air compressor: This reaches out with a pressure of 150psi. The other type of air compressor is the two-stage air. The two-stage air compressor distributes a pressure of 200psi.
The portable air compressor is the best of all household works. Here in this criterion of portable air compressor, you can use a 6-gallon air compressor.
In case you can pay many electric bills then you can go for an upgraded air compressor. While purchasing an air compressor is, you must also check the CFM Cubic Feet per Minute.
Important Guidelines to Choose the Best Air Compressor
- The job requirement Big job/Household job
- Based on your workload select the type of air compressor
- Check the model number of the air compressor
- Check the HP horsepower of the air compressor. The average range of an air compressor is 1.5 to 6.5 HP
- The CFM of an air compressor is much notable one
- Portability and Space: Small and easy to portable recommended for the buyers
- The power consumption of the air compressor is notable. Some air compressors will hike your electric bills. So be aware of it.
In common, the above criterion is a default in using a 6-gallon air compressor. It saves your electric bills and easy to transport from one place to the other.
Everyone will be in a dilemma while choosing an air compressor. It must be an efficient worker with low consumption of electricity. In general, the6-gallon air compressor is very much advisable.