Tips to clear your blocked drains:
1. Use hanger: take a coat hanger and bend one corner of the hanger. Then put it into your blocked drain and start fishing out the garbage and nasty hair strands. Do not put it inside; try to pull out all these things from your drain and store these in a garbage vat.
2. Baking soda: you can mix baking soda with vinegar in a measuring cup and this must be used immediately. After mixing the solution just pour it into the drain and clean it. After pouring this solution into the blocked drain, it will clear the junk and garbage instantly. Afterwards you need to wait for an hour or so and then flush the drain with hot water.
3. Vacuum: if you have wet and dry vacuum then it will clear your blocked drains easily. Firstly, you need to set the vacuum with liquid and then cover it up to prevent a mess. Then create the highest pressure and settle it over the drain. When you switch on the vacuum, it will start collecting all the garbage and store them in the vacuum bag. It is a powerful machine which can clean and clear your blocked drains easily.
4. Boiled water: this is one of the easiest ways to clean the blocked drains and you need to boil a kettle of water and pour it into the blocked drain. It will flush out all the garbage from the drain and clean it.
5. Caustic soda: caustic soda is a very harmful chemical and when you use it, you must protect your eye and wear rubber gloves. You need to mix few portions of soda with water and pour it into the drain and fizz the drain with a wooden stick and clean it.
These are temporary solutions – quick fixes so to say. You need to hire the professional drain cleaning services for getting rid of your blocked drains. You can also consult with the online drain cleaner for suggestions and they will arrive at your doorstep and clean your drain completely.
How do you hire the drain cleaners?
There are several blocked drains cleaning services available in the market and you can easily hire blocked drain cleaners from online portals. But before hiring them, you need to check their experience and if they are the authorized personnel. Ensure you check their identity cards or other equivalent proofs. Plumbing and drain cleaning are not the same task, and it is suggested to avoid the local plumber for cleaning your blocked drains, because they can provide you with a temporary solution and you need to pay a huge amount in the future again. To avoid these difficulties, you need to hire only professional and certified blocked drain cleaners for your home.
To know better, you can search online and get more information about blocked drain cleaning services from different websites.