Home improvement and renovation isn’t just about making your home look more attractive. It can also boost the value of your property, improve its curb appeal and make it a nicer place to live in!
A flexible home improvement
Here are 5 indoor projects that a MoneyTap loan can help you with:
- Modular Kitchen – The kitchen is the heart of the home, so it makes sense to start your upgrades here. Invest in a modular kitchen to make the most of available space, reduce clutter and improve functionality as well.
- Air Conditioning – Are you still using an old energy-guzzling AC that barely keeps the temperature tolerable? Replacing old air conditioners (and heaters) can reduce your carbon footprint and bring down your bills tremendously.
- Flooring & Tiles – Consider re-doing floors or re-tiling kitchens and bathrooms in your house. Nothing makes a space look more premium than marble or hardwood flooring, while tiles are available in an endless range of colours and styles.
- Furniture & Lights – Upgrade your furniture to add the perfect finishing touch to your interior renovations. The right lighting choices can also make a huge difference to the mood, visual appeal and energy efficiency of your home.
- Wall Treatment – If rooms are looking drab and boring, updating the walls with a fresh coat of paint or wallpaper can bring them to life. This is the easiest way to refresh the appeal of your whole house without a major investment.
Here are 5 outdoor projects for which you can use your personal loan:
- Landscaping Design – Are you lucky enough to have a garden but haven’t been able to do much with it? Transform these green spaces as well as driveways or paths with lush grass, flower beds, mosaic art, water features and more.
- Entrance Renovation – This is one part of your home that can really make a positive impression on visitors, since it’s the first area they will see. If you can’t tackle major projects right away, start with revamping the entrance!
- Porches & Decking – Why leave out decks, porches and verandas, especially when you have so many renovation options available? Add awnings or screens, decorative lights and fountains, weatherproof floors, potted plants, etc.
- Outdoor Furniture – Whether you have a garden or balconies, the right furniture can make these spaces more beautiful and practical. Add swings, chairs and tables to create anything from quiet reading nooks to outdoor dining areas.
- ‘Green’ Upgrades – Outdoor upgrades can also be used to save energy and make your home eco-friendlier. Use bamboo blinds to reduce heat, install solar-powered garden lights, or add extra insulation to windows, doors and the roof.
With MoneyTap’s personal line of credit, you can take home improvement loans as and when you need them, and repay them at your own pace. Download the app to explore the benefits today!