Rolling steel doors are a type of roller shutter that consists of numerous horizontal slats that can be hinged together. Rolling steel doors are designed for industrial, warehouse, loading docks as well as for commercial purposes. Rolling steel doors are aesthetically designed and have a pleasant appearance. Apart from the steel you will also get various types of rolling doors that are mainly coated with aluminum-zinc alloy which offers excellent corrosion resistance. Durable rolling steel doors come up with huge flexibility as far as width and height is concerned and you can customize it according to its necessities. Rolling steel doors can be fit in nearly any building or doorways although you will be able to customize it in various ways such as color, material as well as thickness. It provides a variety of options for satisfying both aesthetic considerations as well as working necessities. It comes up with various models such as Model 600, Model 610, Model 610s, Model 611, Model 620, Model 620s, Model 621, Model 625, Model 625s, Model 626, and Model 627.
Features of Rolling Steel Doors
The following are some essential features of rolling steel doors:
- Flexibility: Rolling steel doors are highly flexible and it comes up with a variety of options starting from custom graphics to perforated slats. Due to its huge flexibility it becomes possible for the customers to meet the exact specification even if the door of your building is of unique size.
- Performance: Rolling steel door provides outstanding performance and these kinds of doors can be configured with complete range of wind load necessities and operational wind load.
- Reliability: Rolling steel doors are completely reliable and these types of doors do not require too much maintenance. Once you install the rolling steel doors in your building it will last for several years without any requiring any kind of maintenance. Thus you can save maintenance cost as well while installing the rolling steel doors.
- Security: Rolling Alutech security doors come up with huge security and once you install it in your building you are completely secured from any kind of theft. Rolling steel doors are more secure than any other traditional garage or dock doors.
- Durability: Rolling steel doors are also highly durable and it is mainly constructed to withstand daily use. Rolling steel doors also come up with warranty service and so once you purchase it you become tension free for several years.
Advantages of rolling steel doors
The following are some advantages of rolling steel doors:
- Rolling steel doors can provide protection from adverse weather conditions for both exterior and interior purposes in industrial, commercial, institutional as well as other kinds of buildings.
- Rolling steel doors are made up of galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel which will roll up to store in a coil. These kinds of doors are also appropriate for the building where the side room and headroom are at the top.
- Rolling steel doors become very useful when you need a rolling service door since the rolling door is highly secured, durable, and customizable as well as compact. These kinds of doors are highly reliable, durable, and economic. These kinds of doors are generally made up of top-class materials and offer excellent field service.
- Rolling steel doors provide you the best solution where the side rooms, as well as headroom, are at premium. The best thing is that these kinds of doors allow the customer to customize it according to your requirements.
- Rolling steel doors come up with upward coiling services that fit opening up to 1500 sq. ft.
These kinds of doors are completely encapsulated and have formed-in place panel which certainly helps in maintaining R-value performance year after year.
- Rolling steel doors is a special industrial overhead door that is usually made up of high fire safety standards. Today you will get rolling steel doors in the market that has some kind of unusual openings that help in meeting customer’s discerning aesthetic requirements. These kinds of door are basically designed in such a way that if there will be any incident of fire or if there is any type of fire alarm the rolling steel doors will close automatically. Thus these will provide full protection from fire.